Steering Wheel Shakes When Brakeing

hey everybody im new to the site...i just bought my lexus yesterday..its a 93 gs300..well anyways when i start tobrake my car shakes and the steering wheel shakes...the people i bought the car off of chsnged the rotors but i dont think they changed the brake pads..after they changed the rotors it made it not as bad but it still does it :angry: ...so does anybody have this problem???how did you fix it???and any suggested on what to check would be good too...thanks alot for checking out my thread...

#1 new rotors need new pads , not always new pads need new rotors , have allignment checked , balance the tires and check pressure and make sure the wheel lugs are torqued properly .

If they are new rotors have them turned on the axel if you think that is part of the problem , and put new stock pads on, there is a shim kit that you will need when the new pads go on irontoad.com will have them with the best price around . keep us posted ;)