Lexus Es250 Egr Valve

akwolf

Hi,

I have been looking for instructions/documents on how to replace the EGR Valve for my lexus es250. I have gone through the automotive tech books and all they give me is how to diagnose valve failure but no instructions on how to remove and replace the valve. I have spent a good month on researching this problem until I found this forum. Can anyone help me out? :cries:

have you tried your local library. Look in the huge Chilton's manual for IMPORTS.

Look for Lexus ES 250 or the same year Camry. That may help.

Have you tried the specific Haynes or Chiltons manual for the same year Camry?

These are available at Amazon.com and bookstores such as Borders, Barnes and Nobles, Waldrons, etc.

Let me know, I can go to my library, I know they have the huge Chilton's book.

Last thing, if you are on good terms with you local Lexus dealership, ask them to photocopy the pages out of the actual shop manual if possible.

steviej

I have looked for the chilton/haynes manual at the automotive stores but they don't have the book I need. I have checked my library for them and they don't have it either. If a 1991 Camry is the same as a 1991 Lexus then that will help me out a little more. Atleast now I know the engine parts are interchangeable. Thanks for the tip.