Vibrating Rattle Noise From The Radio/tape Deck

I drive a 2000 ES. The noise seems to come from the inside of the tape deck/radio. At first, I suspected the tape deck opening, but evidently it's not it.

What am I supposed to do about it? Does anyone have the same problem?

Two thoughts come to mind. One, your problem may not be from the dash area at all. My 90 Nissan 300ZX developed a squeak /rattle that sounded like it was coming from the dash right behind the steering column. It drove me crazy because I couldn't find anything under the dash to cause it. I went to a 300ZX forum and posed the question. Ten people came back to say that the problem was the rubber bumper/height adjusters of the hood...at the front of the car over the radiator support. I tightened them up and lubricated them with weatherstripping silicone...and problem solved. The point is, don't discount that the noise may be from inside the engine compartment somewhere. Two, if you remove the tapedeck/radio from the car, and go for a test drive, and there's no squeak...you found your problem. Throw the radio away (just kidding). At that point you have other avenues to explore. Good luck!