Excellent Service

mtakeda

Well, I went to my nearest lexus dealership to get my RX300 engine cutoff problem fixed last week. This was the second time I had gone to them about this problem, last time the technicians couldn't find the problem, but this time they did. All the issues I brought to them, weird creaking clicking noises, suspicions of belts needing replacing and so on were fixed promptly. When I dropped my RX off I told the service rep that this engine cutoff problem (that I posted about in the RX forum) needs to be fixed at any costs. (I drive between DC and NYC several times a month and the engine luckily has only cut off upon my arrivals back to DC) To my surprise, despite the fact that my warranty has expired (I'm at 60K), the dealership replaced the problem (the valve asembly) no charge. They also replaced my belts free of charge as good will. I always complain about lexus service, but this experience really astonished me. For anyone in the DC metro area, I have to highly recommend Lindsay Lexus of Alexandria.