Rotors And Pads For Ls400

Z06 er

the only question i have is how well do they work? do they work as well as oem parts and how long will they last? obviously, you wont know the longevity of them until you put a lot of miles on them, so please post a few months from now and tell how they have held up.

Nicely done. Sure seems like a bargain purchase.

However, before you sprain your shoulder patting yourself on the back for cost savings, keep in mind that our near 4,000 lb monsters will put considerable pressure on your budget purchase. No problem if you're a handy guy with time on your hands. Keep those 10mm wrenches ready.....

Let's look at 900. bucks

2 hours to install $150. an hour (seems a fair price for my work)

1 10mm wrench snap on 50.

2 cans brake clean 6.00

brakes stop very well and are quiet.

say they last 2 years on my 94 LS-400

At these prices that gets me 4 years on the road or I can pay Lexus a grand.

:chairshot:

i am not telling you that it was a dumb decision at all. since you said they are working great now, i am simply skeptical about how long they will last and if the rotors get warped quickly or not. i have always put cheap pads and rotors on my cars. i've heard many stories about people putting cheaper parts on their lexus' (other than brakes too) and how the LS doesn't get along with anything other than OEM parts.