'94 First-gen Grill

wucantstop

I just got in an accident a couple weeks ago and I'm having the bodywork done on the hood and the bumper replaced today. While, I've found good prices on the bumper and labor, I'm waiting to replace the crackes plastic grill because the dealer wants $320, and that's the quote for the body shop. If I call as a customer, they want a lot closer to $400. If anyone has replaced their grill with a billet or something else and has an extra grill, or knows where I can get one for less than the dealer price, let me know. I know I can find the aluminum billet grills for less than 300, but I've been set on chroming the factory grill for a while, and now's the perfect opportunity, so I want to find on eof the factory ones. Please please please, anyone with ideas, let me know. Also, there's a '91 ES250 grill for sale on Ebay, and the seller claims that it may be the same part as the 1st-gen LS. I think that sounds like a load of bull, but if anyone knows, it wouls be cool. Thanks peoples.

The es 250 grille is way too small fo the LS which is about 8 inches high compared to the ES which is 5 inches

Do you want a gold one?

Check the buy and sell section i have a post with brand new toyota oem gold emblems/parts cheap.

SK, thanks for getting back to me. I don't need the emblems. Mine (the one on the grill) is still intact. As soon as I have my new grill (which hopefully you guys will help me acquire for a good price) chromed and put on the car, I'm going to paint all the emblems a nice metallic black with a layer of clear coat. I think that'll look great, with the black chrome-look emblem against the polished chrome of the grill. Anyways, the question's about a new grill, so anyone...