Stereo/nav/eatc Interchangeability

LSBlake

I was wondering if anyone knew of the interchangeability between say the premium pioneer system and the nackamachi system(Sorry if I butchered). I was also wondering if any of the nav systems of the later LS's are swappable in. I'm sure anything can be done but what is directly interchangeable? Also on the EATC (Climate Control) what is the interchaneability there?

Hey, what's up with the multiple posts? It aint necessary -- and oooooh the mods are gonna get you for this.

If they spank you, then we all wanna watch...:lol:

Anyway, this is what I have seen/heard:

I hear they are interchangeable, but you will have to make sure about the connectors in the back of the radio. But usually, if you have the base pioneer, you should be able to add the Nak with ease... just make sure.

As to the other part, I would like to know as well -- if we are talking about the same thing.

I have a 91LS and it does not have the outside air temperature gauge. I would like one of the temperature control heads from say a 93LS or whatever has it. But I am not sure if it will fit -- but barring the rear seat cup holder this is my most desired feature in my LS.

hope it works out for you.......:-D

Hey, what's up with the multiple posts? It aint necessary -- and oooooh the mods are gonna get you for this.

If they spank you, then we all wanna watch...:lol:

Anyway, this is what I have seen/heard:

I hear they are interchangeable, but you will have to make sure about the connectors in the back of the radio. But usually, if you have the base pioneer, you should be able to add the Nak with ease... just make sure.

As to the other part, I would like to know as well -- if we are talking about the same thing.

I have a 91LS and it does not have the outside air temperature gauge. I would like one of the temperature control heads from say a 93LS or whatever has it. But I am not sure if it will fit -- but barring the rear seat cup holder this is my most desired feature in my LS.

hope it works out for you.......:-D

Thanks for that bit of information... I wasn't aware posting on a different topic was a problem? Please do tell..