Lexus Bbq In Bellevue, Wa

I am from Renton, it would be better if we met up at Northgate Mall and then we could shoot over 520 to Kirkland. How about meet at Nordstrom at the bottom of the parking lot. how does 11:00am sound?

Hey Blk on Blk GS300, we will then meet you in Kirkland on the strip, let's say we meet at the parking lot of this little park, if you are coming from Bellevue there is a Kidd Valley on your right and it will be the next park on your left hand side. We'll probably be there at 11:30am.

So if anyone else in Washington State wants to meet up, be at the Northgate Mall Nordstrom's lower parking lot at 11:00am If you are going to be late, call my cell phone at 206 790 0967.

Or hey Blk on Blk GS300, if you want, you can meet at Nordstroms and then we can just cruise over to Kirkland? we can roll 3 deep?

Hey Blk on Blk GS300, we will then meet you in Kirkland on the strip, let's say we meet at the parking lot of this little park, if you are coming from Bellevue there is a Kidd Valley on your right and it will be the next park on your left hand side. We'll probably be there at 11:30am.

So if anyone else in Washington State wants to meet up, be at the Northgate Mall Nordstrom's lower parking lot at 11:00am If you are going to be late, call my cell phone at 206 790 0967.

Or hey Blk on Blk GS300, if you want, you can meet at Nordstroms and then we can just cruise over to Kirkland? we can roll 3 deep?

Good news...I know exactly what park you are talking about...bad news...I have plans till about 2pm <_< Still want to meet up with ya guys though so I can/will give you guys a call and meet up :-)

Hey fellas, I also have some good and some bad news!! the good news is that I can meet up at Northgate, and the bad news is that I have to go to my brothers surprise 40th B-day party at 1:00.

Hopefully everyone else can meet up with Blk on Blk GS300!!!

I am also free this Friday?

man, I'm busy on fridays till after class, so it'll have to be on sat or sunday.

My weekend plan:

10:15 =leave home for northgate

11:00 =be at designated loctation with phone in hand after missing the exit forwrds and backwards, getting lost around the mall, all within clear sight of the buildings :)

11 till departure time = kick it and check out rides

departure time till Blk Blk gs300 is available = food

arival of blk blk gs at where ever = kick it and check out rides

whenever to whenever before 10pm or so = success even if it's just three people :D

man, I'm busy on fridays till after class, so it'll have to be on sat or sunday.

My weekend plan:

10:15 =leave home for northgate

11:00 =be at designated loctation with phone in hand after missing the exit forwrds and backwards, getting lost around the mall, all within clear sight of the buildings :)

11 till departure time = kick it and check out rides

departure time till Blk Blk gs300 is available = food

arival of blk blk gs at where ever = kick it and check out rides

whenever to whenever before 10pm or so = success even if it's just three people :D

Always looking @ the bright!

magat1...that sux...but we will meet in the near future I am sure :)

By the way guys/gals...the name is Eli here...feel free to call me Blk on Blk or whatever you may feel like calling me, but figured I may as well throw that out there ;)