Isolating The Air Filter Room?

I have replaced the stock air filter with the cone-type K&N air intake as shown on the left.

As I took out the original air filter box, the intake now shares the entire room under the hood and therefore the air with the engine.

Would I want to put an isolating cage or enclosure for the air filter to avoid getting extremely hot air flowing into the engine? It is getting hotter and I understand hot air is not good.

Does anyone know where I can get such part?

What material are they made of? In case I would need to make one myself. ^^

Thanks~

You really shouldnt have to worry about heat resistance so much as sealing it off from the engine bay. Theres a few australian places that make the whatever-you-want-to-call-it and most of the time its aluminum. Plastic would do fine since the air wont be in the chamber long enough for it to be effected by the heated plastic, but if you really want to, then aluminum should be fine. Ghetto style it and put some aluminum foil over cardboard. It will at least work for getting the size down if you make it yourself.