Price You Got For Ls430

time12

I am looking for a daily driver for myself. I currently own a 2003 BMW 745Li and my wife wants that car, so I need to find something that I like for myself. I test drove an LS430 and LOVED the car soooo much, but I wanted to look around a bit more.

I have now made my decision, that this is the car I want. I am leasing my 745 (48 months) at $517 a month. I was wondering if anyone is leasing the LS430 at or near this monthly payment. If so, what kind of down payment did you put down? How much was the configured price after you negotiated?

I saw on another Lexus forum, that if you negotiate correctly, dealers are offering an LS430 with the Modern Luxury Package for $51,948, which is $3000 above invoice. Is it true? I was able to get BMW to knock a $19,000 chunk off the sticker price of my 7, can I do the same with Lexus?

Sorry for the dumb questions, I'm just trying to figure out what type of price I can expect. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

My 04 LS430 is costing me almost $700 for 48 months. And this is because i am a repeat customer & with 5K down. There are 2 other dealers in my part of the state and another 4 within reasonable driving distance in adjacent states. All of the dealers in this neck of the woods can't keep the cars on the lot for more than a week. Both dealers in my area have waiting lists for the more desirable colors and packages. My vehicle has the modern pkg with the additional smart key & minor accessory items. You'll have to be the son or close loving relative of the dealership owner to get an 04 LS430 for the price you're currently paying for that 745, unless you plan on putting down alot more money upfront.

Good Luck in your shopping,

John

• 2 weeks later...