Warning lights Help

sailwindtwo

I have an 05 Ls430 with 174k. My radiator blew and when it did is spewed coolant all over the engine compartment. I tell you this to give you a lead up to what and when my warning lights problem began. After replacing the radiator, I got a check VSC warning and the ABS and traction control lights came on. I read that when the VSC warning comes on that this automatically turns off the ABS and the traction control. I read you can reset this and I did so. It stayed off for a week or so then cam back on. I went and had them plug in to download any codes but it only showed possible battery voltage issues so they checked that and the battery was only 1/2 charged even though the alternator was putting out 13.9 volts. They replaced the battery under warranty. After this I started getting the battery warning light coming on and off intermittently. So I went back and the checked the battery and alternator again and both were good. The battery warning light still comes on and off intermittently as does the check VSC with the ABS and traction control warning lights. If that’s not enough, the airbag light came on the other day. ANY thought would be GREATLY appreciated. 
Thank you

Bill