2 replies to this topic

#1 miller5

miller5

Club Member

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Model: 96 ES300, 2000 RX300 and 2001 GS300

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:00 PM

I have what sounds like a vacuum leak somewhere around the air filter box-but no check engine light. When I say "around", I mean from the right side of the engine over. Anyone else have this problem before I go nuts? :angry:
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 dcfish

dcfish

Guru Member

• Gold Member
  • 11,121 posts
  • Model: 98 GS300, BLK/BLK

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:18 PM

I have what sounds like a vacuum leak somewhere around the air filter box-but no check engine light. When I say "around", I mean from the right side of the engine over. Anyone else have this problem before I go nuts? :angry:

Your signature says ES300, You post a RX topic in the GS forum, Which is it ???  :wacko:

#3 miller5

miller5

Club Member

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Model: 96 ES300, 2000 RX300 and 2001 GS300

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:39 PM

Your signature says ES300, You post a RX topic in the GS forum, Which is it ???  :wacko:

Sorry-should have paid more attention. We have all 3 and the question is about the RX...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have