Cabin Air Filter For 2005 Lexus Rx330

Funny,

Sewell Lexus in Dallas TX, (www.lexus-parts.com) lists the filter as 87139-YZZ05 for $25.00

Thompson Lexus in PA, (www.irontoad.com) lists the filter as 87139-YZZ03 for $24.00

Pull the current filter out and see what the part number is on that filter.

steviej

Funny,

Sewell Lexus in Dallas TX, (www.lexus-parts.com) lists the filter as 87139-YZZ05 for $25.00

Thompson Lexus in PA, (www.irontoad.com) lists the filter as 87139-YZZ03 for $24.00

steviej

I pulled the filter out, but not out of the plastic case. I'll do that now and hope the number is on the filter itself. I think you also have the correct number as 87139-YZZ03 . I appreciate your help in saving me about twenty bucks!

Thanks,

Carl

Funny,

steviej

I pulled the filter out, but not out of the plastic case. I'll do that now and hope the number is on the filter itself. I think you also have the correct number as 87139-YZZ03 . I appreciate your help in saving me about twenty bucks!

Thanks,

Carl

I pulled the filter out of it's plastic housing and found no part number on it. So I'm back to square one. I'm confused because some part suppliers give the 2005 RX cabin A/C filter as ending in 05 and others say it's 03.

To further add to my confusion irontoad shows two filters with different SKU numbers. One is R2060-146262 which is listed as a Denso Particulate filter, and a R2060-138460 Denso filter listed as a "filter activated charcoal" filter. The charcoal filter costs about 10.00 more than the regular filter.

I just want to replace the original with the OEM original filter. I can't believe the confusion on what I thought would be a simple purchase !

Carl

:unsure: