Still Have Lexus Link In A '01-'03 Ls430 Ul W/ml Audio

Speedemon

Trying to figure out an issue with my Mark Levinson audio - topic is here http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=55499

Question is this, if/when your Lexus Link sytem is active, telling you of an error or when using it/functioning does the ASL option under the audio option on the Nav screen disappear, what if you go into the sound option, can you adjust anything? Fade, Balance, Bass, Treble? Is the midrange adjuster there? Or does it appear/seem to be locked out?

Trying to avoid buying a $700 amp, from the dealer. I'm sure this will help others as well if we can get to the bottom of it.

I thought Lexus Link was turned off permanently like last year for those year models. They took my '03 out under warranty and replaced with sunglass holder, etc.

That's right but some previous owners never got around to having it taken out, I've disconnected mine because of the annoying message every time you start the car.

I'm looking for someone that has the Mark Levinson Audio with Nav that still has the LL system telling you that it's got an error, trying to find out if the ASL button under the audio settings disappears when trying to use the system or maybe using the recording memo feature.