08 Rx 350 Trailer Hitch Install

I'm "aka" Ritzyblue on another lexus site and I just bought my 08 RX 350 and was looking everywhere for photos on this hitch project, But no such luck. So I decided to do my own and help others if I could. Well i've taken half a day and compiled some photos and wrote down all the directions with pics the best i could. Its not 100% because I already had the hitch partially mounted before I decided to take some photos for you guys. But I have the full install of the interior with factory lexus hitch. (Factory is well worth the little extra it costs to have plug and play wiring and clean job too) I believe all that lacks from the hitch point is I didn't take photos of removing the original tow hooks and mounting the hitch. Well here go's. I can't believe the dealer charges so much for this. This was a piece of cake for the average joe. Even if your somewhat mechanically inclined you should be able to handle this.. Oh and the photos loaded backwards so the bottom of the pics are first... :blushing:

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd190/Ritzyblue/

Good luck and I hope this helps