Problem In Gs 300 Model 1999?

My lexus 1999 gs 300 problems:

- When i fully accelerate from zero vibration with sound coming from the end back of the left exhaust. The sound is like (Bang) and i dont know whats the problem,i have changed the spark plugs with one coil cause this coil was burning the plug also i have changed the one broken pipe connecting the air filter with the engine.

Sometime when i accelerate slowley from speed 60 km to 80 km the sound of (Bang) is coming also from one side of exhuast which is left.

Anyone who faced same problem or know how to solve it plz help me.

there was a buck sound coming from the left exhaust while i accelerate from zero but now after i changed the fuel filter this sound gone but the problem that the vibration which is coming while i accelerate from zero is still there so i dont know if this problem is from fuel pump or from other thing. Sometime the same vibration come in high speed so anyone have an idea about that or not.

• 11 months later...

Please describe the vibration sound a bit more. Are you sure it is coming from the rear and not the middle of the car?

I have never heard of the "buck" sound before. Do you mean like the sound from a gun? If it "bangs" like that, it is probably just backfire. When you changed your plugs, was there oil in any of the spark plug holes? If the buck sound is gone now, that's what it could have been. Oil got into the combustion chamber and was being burned off, etc.