Group Buy On Klasse And P21s Products

With Christmas coming up, what better time to treat either your car, or a loved one, to some excellent detailing products.

We have put together two sets of superb products, to create a full car care pack.

Package 1 - $61.16

Klasse All in One Polish

P21S Carnuba Wax

Sonus Gloss Shampoo

Sonus Carnuba Spritz

Sonus Buffing Towel

Package 2 - $52.16

Klasse All in One Polish

Klasse Sealant Glaze

Sonus Gloss Shampoo

Sonus Carnuba Spritz

Sonus Buffing Towel

We also have a special shipping rate - $15 shipping to your door.

I have personally used all of these products - and they are fabulous.

They are extremely high quality products, and these prices represent a 25% discount on the norm.

To participate in this group buy, simply post in this thread the package you wish to purchase.

We will need 15 participants to qualify for the group buy, and we already have half of that number from our UK members.

• 1 month later...

Is this offer still available? What are the size containers that we would get? Do you think this would be enough for two cars? (ES and LX)

I'm interested in package 1. Is the amount in USD or the pound? ( SInce the UK did not go with the Euro).

Thanks,

ERAU23

With Christmas coming up, what better time to treat either your car, or a loved one, to some excellent detailing products.

We have put together two sets of superb products, to create a full car care pack.

Package 1 - $61.16

Klasse All in One Polish

P21S Carnuba Wax

Sonus Gloss Shampoo

Sonus Carnuba Spritz

Sonus Buffing Towel

Package 2 - $52.16

Klasse All in One Polish

Klasse Sealant Glaze

Sonus Gloss Shampoo

Sonus Carnuba Spritz

Sonus Buffing Towel

We also have a special shipping rate - $15 shipping to your door.

I have personally used all of these products - and they are fabulous.

They are extremely high quality products, and these prices represent a 25% discount on the norm.

To participate in this group buy, simply post in this thread the package you wish to purchase.

We will need 15 participants to qualify for the group buy, and we already have half of that number from our UK members.

Is this offer still available? What are the size containers that we would get? Do you think this would be enough for two cars? (ES and LX)

I'm interested in package 1. Is the amount in USD or the pound? ( SInce the UK did not go with the Euro).

Thanks,

ERAU23

The group buy is still open ;)

You would get the full size bottles of the product - which is defintely enough to do both of your cars more than once.

The prices are in USD.

Shall I add you to the list?

I updated my profile to include the mailing address. I think as admin you have the ability to view my profile.

By the way what is the status of the Lexus car care web site? Has the site moved or was is shut down?

Thanks,

ERAU23

• 2 weeks later...