• Welcome to the  Lexus Owners Club USA

An independent community for Lexus owners and enthusiasts to meet like-minded owners and get insights on modifying or problem-solving your Lexus. By being a member you can gain access to active community forums, videos, news, events and more...

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY, IT’S FREE
  • 2024 LEXUS TX 350

Lexus customers in North America have long asked for a three-row SUV that offers substantial space and seating without compromising the innovative technology, refined performance, and luxurious amenities they expect. The first-ever 2024 Lexus TX delivers, offering a comfortable, yet dynamic way of moving up to seven people – whether that’s to football practice or a cabin for a weekend getaway. Providing the get-up-and-go for these trips is a mix of powertrain offerings, including two electr

Lexus Owners Club
    Lexus Owners Club
    Articles

COMING SOON! THE FIRST-EVER LEXUS TX

Something big is coming! Introducing the first-ever Lexus TX, coming soon. #LexusTX

Lexus Owners Club
    Lexus Owners Club
    Articles

2023 LEXUS RC AND RC F

With its muscular form and aggressive stance, the refined Lexus RC is crafted to stand apart from the crowd. A bold fascia, available Premium Triple-Beam LED headlamps and strong character lines that sweep toward the dramatic rear valance and LED taillamps allow the RC to captivate from every angle. For those looking for the ultimate F driving experience, the RC F and RC F Track Edition offer unrelenting dynamic performance and uncompromising comfort. For 2023, the RC and RC F interior have

Lexus Owners Club
    Lexus Owners Club
    Articles
  • Need help 2021 NX350AWD

Hi I am new to this group i own two Lexus 2014 RX350 and recently purchased 2021 NX350AWD  and having problem with my 2021 NX350 rearview camera try to get the problem solve with Lexus in past 4 months and still have no clear answer from Lexus if they are going to fix it. Rearview camera is defected not functioning when put on reverse and screen is blank which is part of Lexus safety future when backup  i don't know where to turn after four months try to get it fix but L

NX350AW
    NX350AW
    General Chat

Shift Solenoid

I have a 96’ Ls400 with 269k miles, the car is throwing out code for Transmission shift solenoid E, does anyone have any part numbers, or any tutorials online on how to change it, i know the general process just have no idea what it looks like or where to buy it. any advice would be greatly appreciated!

diedroopy
    diedroopy
    90 - 00 Lexus LS400 1

1993 Lexus SC400 No crank, No start

I bought my SC400 about 4 days ago. When I bought it, it was starting good and running pretty well for a 1993. Only 150k Miles on her. In between that time the car alarm did go off when I was trying to unlock her, so it made me think about anti-theft. So When I try to start it the light cluster turns on, just no crank, No start. at first I thought it was the starter so I tested it by jumping the starter relay, but no when I have the key in on and jump the starter relay she starts right up and ru

Corbin Vernon
    Corbin Vernon
    92 - 00 Lexus SC300 / SC400

Loud acceleration noise with straining sound.

Hello, I apologize if this issue has already been addressed.  I own a 2020 RX 450h F-sport and recently noticed a louder/higher pitched sound than usual when accelerating quickly up to ~40mph.  It's the type of sound you would expect to hear when you drive this thing up a hill at a faster speed.  From the stop position up to cruising if I press the gas slowly it does not create this sound, but any hard or quick push does until it come up to cruising speed.  I've previously owned multiple RXs, a

noe
    noe
    Lexus 2019 to Present - RX 350 / RX 350h / RX 450h+ / RX 500h F Sport Performance 1

Brake booster check valve

I cannot locate the brake booster check valve in my 2008 Lexus ES 350.  I brake is very hard to press and I’m trying to troubleshoot whether it is the check valve that is bad or the brake booster itself. I manually try to vacuum on the brake booster, but it did not work however, when I turn the car on the brake perfectly works fine. The only issue I’m facing is that the break is very hard to press as soon as I turn the car off. Which tells me that the vacuum is leaking somewhere.   I just wa

dewana421
    dewana421
    07 - 12 Lexus ES350 1
  • Our picks

• Hi all

Alan Funk one of the original moderators of this forum is in poor heath. He loved solving problems & helping and talking all things about cars especially his 3 Lexuses ! He has a 2007 ES350 w/Ultra-Luxury Package. w/25,000 miles. Amber Pearl w/Cashmere interior. Its only been serviced by Lexus , parked in a private spot and babied…orginal owner of course!  I’m wondering if anyone has interest? I haven’t listed this anywhere else as I felt it would be respectful to him for me to present it to the Lexus Owner Club members first. 
      Please contact me directly at casaandy@mac.com if interested

Best Regards,

Andrew Funk…. Alan’s son

• 0 replies
    • 2023 LEXUS GX 460; BLACK LINE SPECIAL EDITION
      The Lexus GX 460 is assembled with the versatility required of modern luxury SUVs. The balance of sophistication and impressive capability make it ready for practically any occasion, whether it be a luxurious evening out on the town or traversing the rugged trails for a weekend at the cabin. The GX comes standard with four-wheel drive capability, and it offers three-row seating with room for up to seven passengers to ensure no one gets left behind. Most importantly, the GX is assembled with the quality, craftmanship and attention to detail for which Lexus vehicles are known.
    • Seven reasons why Lexus paint is amazing
      Color exerts considerable influence on the world. It conveys messages, signals actions, and shapes moods. And if you’ve ever loved an automobile, then chances are you understand this chromatic power: the body color you chose is, after all, an extension of you

Forums

News

Membership