Rx330

kh046

I don't know what is causing this popping noise that is coming from the front end of my RX330. Intermittently, the noise comes when I drive over a dip, bump, down an driveway approach, etc. The sound seems to come from under the car right below my feet on the driver's side.

Anybody have that same experience?

Kevin

I don't know what is causing this popping noise that is coming from the front end of my RX330. Intermittently, the noise comes when I drive over a dip, bump, down an driveway approach, etc. The sound seems to come from under the car right below my feet on the driver's side.

Anybody have that same experience?

Kevin

Sounds like TSB SU001-04 "Front Suspension Noise". "Some 2004 model year RX330 vehicles may exhibit a creak or knock noise, from the front of the vehicle, while driving over small bumps, turning the wheels, or coming to a stop. The front coil spring may be contacting the suspension upper support. The fron coil spring upper insulator has been change to improve this condition."

Production Change information:

2WD - JTJGA31U740024295

4WD - JTJHA31U640046261

JL