LED bulbs at the bottom of the doors & trunk

Just picked up my 2020 ES 350...beautiful vehicle & am so happy to be back with Lexus.

One observation when I parked in my garage & closed the door....the OE LED bulbs at the bottom of each door & the trunk are pretty 'weak' in terms of light output. 

I LED'd the hell out of my old Charger (one is almost shocked when you find out how many bulbs are actually in the vehicle! LOL :eek1: ).

Anyway, right now I am looking to replace those bulbs & the owners manual only states what bulb sizes one needs for the front side marker lights & front turn signal lamps (which I have purchased Philips LED's for already.

Can anyone help with the bulb sizes please?  I usually get mine off Amazon...just need the sizes.

Much appreciated. 

:cheers:

• 4 months later...

Typically, the door entry lights (aka puddle lights) are a W5W clear bulb (5 watt). Toward the back of your Owner’s Manual there’s a table with all your vehicle’s bulb types and sizes. Check it out to be sure.