Need injectors, any suggestions?

grandpa_spec98

The other day I was driving around, everything was normal, car had decent power and was running great. Sometime later that day I noticed the smell of gasoline and a slight hesitation under acceleration. Great. One morning letting the car warm up, I notice the smell again, plus after leaving the driveway saw a fairly large puddle of fluid. Knowing the car wasn’t leaking before I quickly check to see what it is. Instantly knew it was gasoline, look back at the car and I saw it dripping at an almost impossible rate. Today when I went to check what the problem was, I pulled the left bank fuel rail and as I pulled out the last 3 injectors, the plastic bottom was cracked off and the o-rings were crunchy and mangled. Great again. (Probably original, 280k mile injectors) This car is my only transportation and I don’t really want to spend the $60 an injector for OE replacements, does anyone have any suggestions for until I can switch back to some OE Denso injectors?