After remove the key from the ignition, the car still have the radio, courtesy lights and lighters on and off intermittently.

Hi all,

I'am new in this forum, I really appreciated if somebody can give me one idea about what is happening with my car. 

After remove the key from the ignition, still the radio, the courtesy lights and the lighters are on and turning on and off intermittently, so every 

time that I stop the car, I have to disconect the battery . 

Please can you give me some advise,

Thanks for your help.

Try wiggling the key in the ignition (off position) to see if the radio and lights turn off. It may be that the ignition switch needs to be replaced. Typically, that is an easy task.

Hi Dave, already changed the ignition switch and still nothing, I'am not dissapointed because the old ignition switch was 15 years old and is good to put brand new.

Also I disconect the power from the front and back parking sensors, for if some cable was in short, and nothing either.

I check fuses, disconect the alternator, check multiples conectors, and even changed 2 door switches.

I'm running out of ideas, but I don't want to give up, more than nothing because the car is working perfectly.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate warethever suggestion.

Felix, have you ever used the services of an auto-electric shop? They specialize in troubleshooting electrical issues, often for dealerships whose techs are baffled. I've used them a few times over the years for other vehicles and they always found the problem very quickly.