Alignment bickering...who is right?

2015 NX200t - Purchased Pre-Certified in Dec 2015. As of 2/2022 it has 40K miles so I average less than 6K miles a year on it.  I have had 5 alignments.   I have been using a 'discount tire' company to align it every 5000 miles and I noticed right front caster is 1/2 off of the driver side just about each time it gets aligned.  'Discount tire' manager said he thinks the car was manufactured incorrectly and causing right pull.

I waited for 40K miles to take to Lexus dealer.  Dealer said they had a hard time getting it to align and after swapping tires around they think it's a 2019 Michelin tire. They suggest I replace the one tire although tire looks fine, has great tread (7 or higher) and isn't wobbling or defective by appearance.  

Called 'discount tire' manager about perhaps the tire being defective.  He said a tire wouldn't cause the car to not align.  

Thoughts? Anyone else having issue of alignment on NX versions?

I have experienced this with a Honda CR-V I used to own.

In normal driving I would have to rest my thumb on the steering wheel to keep it straight, not much effort but annoying.
Took it in for alignment and the rear geometry was slightly out on the toe (in/out cannot remember now).
With alignment, you should always adjust from the rear first, going from the front first usually sorts the issue but still leaves the rear out of synch.

On the CR-V the rear suspension is adjustable via a snail cam adjuster on the lower arms.
When the rear was set up correctly then it drove straight as an arrow

• Like 1