Lexus Financial Buyout of lease vehicle in Florida

Lexus Financial told us you cannot buy the car from them at the end of the lease in Florida ( which is not in our lease) and that

you have to go to a Lexus Dealer to buy the car with the dealers help (which is not in our lease) and there

are documented reports that some Lexus dealers are CHARGING HIGH FEES (not in our lease) to do the paperwork to"help" your buy the car from Lexus Financial! 

Outrageous activity if not illegal under federal and state law.

Class action anyone ?

• 1 month later...

On 11/10/2021 at 6:36 PM, Peoyed at Lexus said:

Lexus Financial told us you cannot buy the car from them at the end of the lease in Florida ( which is not in our lease) and that

you have to go to a Lexus Dealer to buy the car with the dealers help (which is not in our lease) and there

are documented reports that some Lexus dealers are CHARGING HIGH FEES (not in our lease) to do the paperwork to"help" your buy the car from Lexus Financial! 

Outrageous activity if not illegal under federal and state law.

Class action anyone ?

It's not clear when your lease expires as it may be too late already. If you are still in a lease, contact Lexus Financial Services 800-286-0653) and ask for a "Courtesy 10 day lease extension" (no charge) to give you some breathing room. Reach out to Lexus deals in Florida (there are 18) and ask them for a written quote. Re next steps, you may want to reach out to the Florida Attorney Generals office and get their opinion.  Best of luck on this.

• 11 months later...

Can someone please advise as to where I can buy out my lease in southwest Florida? Several have denied me since I did not purchase there. My last one today was increasing the state fees and charging $900 on top of it to “pay their sales people”. They inflated the other fees since they said they don’t do some things in house as well. To top it off they wanted to make me pay taxes for their over charging fees! HELP!