1996 LS front lower control arm bushing

RWD

Hi All, looking to replace lower control arm bushing in my 96 LS. For 90-94 Lexus made a separate bushing. For my 96 they only show the arm and bushing as one part number. Does anyone know of a bushing that I can press in, instead of buying a complete arm?

Thanks,

Bob D

Magical Snap - 2016.09.28 18.07 - 002.jpg

Magical Snap - 2016.09.28 18.06 - 001.jpg

Since the bolt is the same part number, maybe the 90-94 part would work? And same with the control arm (number)? That is the same type of problem with other suspension parts on these cars, I guess the rear ball joints are like that, needing to get the whole arm deal, its too bad there is no place that sells things like ball joints that has all the dimensions so a person could match up what he needs. Because maybe there is an old ford or chevy part that would fit and work if the gen 1 part won't. If you ever find a good source please share it here.

I looked at the parts book info and lower control arm for a 1990 has a 10 as the last two numbers and the 96 has a 20, I would still guess the part would work, need to look at both.  I could try to measure mine but its in the car so that would be pretty difficult to do. I have early gen 1's.

Thanks Exhaustgases. The parts look so similar, would hate to buy the 90-94 bushing and it was slightly off. Lexus even changed the part number for the bolt and nut. Probably just spring for the 96 parts!!!