Driver side differential leak?

sha4000

While driving yesterday I kept hear this constant noise coming from the wheels while driving at slow speeds. Once the speed was a little faster it was harder to hear. I knew I would have to pull all 4 wheels or else the noise would drive me crazy plus I have this fear of tire issues from when a tire shop either tightened the lugs too much or not enough and the studs broke going 70 mph on the turnpike. That was scary, I watched the tired bounce across 6 lanes of traffic and end up on the other side of the road in the opposite direction. Anyway since the I recently purchased a Makita cordless impact it makes taking off the wheels 1000x easier. This what what I found. It seems the boot is leaking and I'm trying to figure out how easy/hard this is to remedy. I have not confirmed this is what's causing the noise bit I'm pretty sure it is. It seems my tie rods need to be changed too. when I jacked up the front wheel on the drivers side I was able to turn the wheel from side to side at the 3 & 9 position. That can't be normal!

2016-09-07 14.19.51.jpg

2016-09-07 14.18.32.jpg

2016-09-07 14.20.22.jpg

2016-09-07 14.21.04.jpg