Car will not crank. 90 ls400

Gensto3

I replaced my positive battery terminal and car would not start. Used jump box and it started right up, but radio was inop. Couldn't find owners Manuel so I started looking/testing all related fuses. Finally found the manual with instructions to reset the radio. While I had the key on to set the code a friend was looking at the fuses. He touched a 15amp fuse in the block under driver side dash with a power probe, marked TRC on the diagram. The dash clicked, something under the hood clicked, and the trac control light flashed on the dash. Turned key and heard starter click but no crank, turned key again and no click at all. Radio then started to go crazy while key was on. Turning on and off. Car is acting like security is tripped killing the starter circuit. Lock all doors and the security light doesn't flash or anything. 

Help. 

Unplug / disconnect the battery for a time make sure no key in ignition when doing it. If the radio won't reset then you will have to have the dealer or a qualified electronics place or maybe even a lock smith do it. Because only those people have access to the special codes how to do the reset.

If after reconnecting the battery and it still won't start use the cancel alarm procedure in the manual.