Speed sensor plug wires?

OU1

I did a transmission swap on my 94' Lexus ES300.  And after getting it all back together is realized I had pulled one of the plugs out with the transmission and separated the wires from the plug.  I am now attempting to rewire the plug but I'm not sure what color goes where in the plug.  I believe it's the speed sensor plug as my speedometer is not working and it won't shift into overdrive.  Anyone have a picture they can post of the proper wiring to the plug?  Or a wire diagram of which ones what and where in the plug it goes.  I've posted a couple pictures of what I'm talking about incase I'm wrong about what the plug is.

20160328_154947.jpg

20160328_155007.jpg

20160328_155045.jpg

20160328_155114.jpg

20160328_155120.jpg

oui,

Try a wrecking yard for the same generation ES, or the same generation Camry V6. Both cars share most parts and systems.A quick peek and a camera shot should give you what you need, because there are darn few shop manuals out there outside of the Lexus dealerships.

• Like 1

Unfortunately where I live we don't have a wrecking yard.  We have a junkyard but they pull all the parts for you.  I was hoping someone had a 94' they could snap a pic of it for me.

ou1,

Then you're looking for the second generation ES300 models from 1991 - 1996. Any of those cars should share the same tranny wiring harness. And as I suggested, the Camry for those same years with a V6. Good Luck!

• Like 1

Update:  I pulled a wiring schematic for a 96' V6 Camry and found it.  Cars up and running better then ever after the transmission swap and proper wiring.  I appreciate the input, it was very helpful.  Cars got 300,000 miles and I expect to get 200,000 more now!  Drives like a dream.

ou1,

You are most welcome!

And I commend you for tackling the job, but more for the GREAT pics you posted that told the story for you. Most people put up some blurry, tiny pic that doesn't zero in on the problem, and are just a waste to even look at.

Good Job!