Es300 Clips Help Needed

I have a 2002 ES300 and I'm replacing the Engine Under Cover No.1 and No.2. and I need help with the part number of the clips that hold them to the car.

The factory Repair Manual show 14 total clips that hold the Engine Under covers, 7 metal screws to the front of the car and 7 plastic push clips to the back of the car. The problem is the repair manual does not list the part number for the screws or clips.

When I took the two covers off I find three clips holding mine, the metal screws, a short plastic push clip and a long plastic push clip. Does anyone know the correct part numbers for these metal screws and plastic clips?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

nmlexusguy,

You don't need the part numbers. Go to any auto parts store that has automotive bubble pack stands with plastic and metal fasteners on turn stiles. Compare one of your originals with the Toyota section and they'll be there in packs of 2/5/10 depending on their size.

Most automotive parts suppliers have a very good selection for just about any fastener you can imagine.