Magellan Nav 750nav Plus

Description:

The Magellan 750NAV Plus is the new way to find your way. No more sorting through large folding paper maps which is especially helpful when you're not even sure where you are!

With turn-by-turn directions and friendly voice prompting, 750NAV Plus automatically guides you to your destination, recalculating your route if you make a wrong turn or decide to take a detour. The built-in database of detailed maps covers the United States and most of Canada. The large full-color screen and keypad make it easy to enter your destination information and find the best route. With WAAS-enabled GPS accuracy tracking up to 12 satellites, you can rest assured that the 750NAV Plus knows where you are to within 3 meters. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Magellan 750NAV Plus will ensure that you arrive at your destination faster and with more confidence.

When professionally installed, the 750NAV Plus GPS receiver leaves no housing or cables visible when removed. With the optional 750NAV Plus mobility kit you can easily switch the unit between vehicles to make your 750NAV Plus truly mobile.

Rely on the same famous Magellan technology found in the NeverLost system of the Hertz rental car fleet to make your driving adventure easier and more enjoyable.

check page 3

What's your take on the Mag 750? Does it get lost or misguide you or anything like that? Did you install it or pro only type job? Is that it's antenna on the trunk, and is the hd for the nav?

BTW, I really like the color of your car. ;)

:cheers:

Thanks! the color is kewl and different. OK...I like the NAV, the dealer installed it and did a great job. All the runs were hidden, nothing broke. It was very clean. Again, the thing is not perfect, but i would say it is about 95-97 % accuarte. I drive from Conn. to NY (Queens, Long Island, Yankee stadium! Giants Stadium!) without issue. Yes, that's the antenna on the trunk and a 10 gb hard drive. I always get lost so this was a very good purchase. I do not regret it!