What Should You Buy ?

Zdeno

Hi guys I´d like to ask you guys. I have 1991 LS400 with 168K and yesterday I found my car on the ground. I meant my front left suspension is gone. And now I don´t know what to do if is better to buy used peace of suspention which is removed from LS 1992 110K for about $120 or buy all four hydraulic from strutmasters.com for $750 and replace them instead my air suspention. Does anybody can help with that ? I´m afraid when I will buy one used peace that other will be gone soon. Thanks

well, bite the bullets and change all 4 to straut master and get them over with. at least you will have peace in mind for the rest of the car life.

at 168K, the remaining air strauts can go bad anytime, anywhere, and more than likely it will happen at the worst time, in the worst place. the thing about air sus is that a single bad straut can make your car almost undriveable, and you just can't buy replacement straut anywhere near u.

expect to pay 4~6 hours labor to get all 4 replaced. if you want to DIY:

http://www.lextreme.com/ascon.htm