Intro New Owner

distef

Hello All, replaced '99 SC300 (230k miles) w immaculate (I think) '05 SC430, Midnight Pine Green, ecru beige interior, standard equip. Thank you very much as I used many of your comments here to help me make my decision to purchase (as had concerns about purchasing a 10 year old auto for my everyday use). I could not be more pleased with my decision. To date, I've replaced the truck struts (did myself with instructions found here) and had a "pinstrip swrilling design removed from the Lexus logo on the trunk lid. Next I hope to replace run flats, in 3k miles, purchase spare, repair or replace lens on the Climate Control Unit which is clouded, and add Bluetooth capabilities to original stereo unit.

Any advice on the control unit lense would be greatly appreciated. Have tried various cleaning suggestions without any success. Local Lex dealer told me they have a third party company in San Fran area that will refurbish the unit for $300.

Distef