E85

13IS250C

David and I drive to New Orleans about 4 times a year. My shift is the stretch between Jackson, MS and Memphis. I have literally stayed between the same 2 cars for hours. I set my CC just right under 80. If I find a good front door, I'll adjust my CC to their speed. I can keep a constant speed for 30-40 minutes till some €%&¥£$@ blocks up the works. The funny part is that they are usually oblivious to what's going on around them.

In my younger, less wrinkled days....I had a '76 Camaro. I played leap frog with an 18 wheeler all the way from Little Rock, AR to Memphis. We honked and waved when we had to take different exits. I have always loved to drive and try to make it as enjoyable as possible.

Like you Becki, in the past I was a throttler.I'd run up through gaps at a buck then ride on the train until it cleared again. Sick to say but it is fun and I still enjoy it when playing with my race car. I will also add that with that vicious 5.7L V-8 in my Silverado. Just something about V-8's that are enjoyable.