Lexus Rx 350 Awd 2015 Price 40999, Should I Take This Deal?

As a Toyota customer, the lexus is my first choice when I plan to upgrade my car. I did many research and choose RX 350.

I started with some truecar.com dealers and one of them gave me the "best" price 40999 which is lower than truecar price (413888). Others in NY shared their RX 350 price and they are lower than mine(AutoPriceShare.com, lowest one is 39083).

Is 40999 a 'good' deal? give me some suggestions. I want this model: Lexus RX 350 AWD 2015.

Hi RX and welcome to the LOC.

Your question always brings out a lot of conversation. What is too much to one buyer may be a steal for another.

Your price quotes do not list the options your considering, any package price for accessories, and if you have a trade. When I purchased our 2013 RX 350, The sticker price was $50,000. I got that down to 10% over cost.

If you would, please write back with some more information. And oh, list your location as where can effect cost as well.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for reply. I finished the deal last week. autopriceshare dealer gave me $500 discount. My final price 40500. My model is a base one without some cool packages.