Sign in to follow this  
Booker909

New Guy

Hey everybody, I just joined the forum since I'm interested in buying an IS. I'm looking for a 2002 manual IS with a black interior. Not too concerned with the exterior color. The problem is there aren't many for sale. Does anyone know of any? I figured most would be coming off of lease this year. Maybe too soon to look? Any ideas?

TIA

-JB

Hey I was having the same problem you were so i just bought a brand new one.

I mean i looked at 2001,2002 IS300's but they were all going for at least 22k. I would look into buying a new one because they have alot of incentives and the warranty is great...Plus they run deals now and then and you could prolly get a new one for 29k-30k. I was looking for a used one for a while until i went to the dealership and they talked me into buying a new one and i have no regrets...

I looking to sell my IS300. Black interior and exterior. Let me know if you are interested e-mail me @ jthor_01@yahoo.com

I just bought my 2001 IS w/ 17K miles on it....if you are on a tighter budget then definately go for a used one...they are great cars reguardless of the year. But if I could of bought new, I would of in a heart-beat.