got a rather thick manual to operate the Nav on my 2015 IS350 Fsport and still couldn't figure out how to simply get the map on my screen without using the Nav and inputting a destination. Once in a while Im able to get the map to appear, but I can't figure out how i did it. I prefer to use the Voice Command but at this point, id be happy to learn how to get the map open in any way. I find the map useful when Im looking for a street or intersection, but I do not have an exact address. Can anyone please help by sharing your knowledge? Thanks much

Hi Todd,

I'm not a fountain of knowledge when it comes to your 2015 version of Lexus Navigation. For example, does your navigation work with the "joy stick" (mouse) next to the Shifter handle? If so, are there two rocker buttons on either side of the "Joy stick"? If so, you should be able to bring up the map by pushing the button on the right side labeled "Map". In my 2013 that is how it works. The button on the left will bring up a screen with several input/features choices.

Once the map screen is on, there are several personal setting you can choose. Some of the settings can be used while in motion, others only when your stopped. The idea is safety, not to try and do to many things at the same time.

Another option for using your nav. is to go to the screen where all of the applications are shown. Click on nav. and start entering you choices.

Let me know if this is of any help.

Paul

Hi Todd,

I'm not a fountain of knowledge when it comes to your 2015 version of Lexus Navigation. For example, does your navigation work with the "joy stick" (mouse) next to the Shifter handle? If so, are there two rocker buttons on either side of the "Joy stick"? If so, you should be able to bring up the map by pushing the button on the right side labeled "Map". In my 2013 that is how it works. The button on the left will bring up a screen with several input/features choices.

Once the map screen is on, there are several personal setting you can choose. Some of the settings can be used while in motion, others only when your stopped. The idea is safety, not to try and do to many things at the same time.

Another option for using your nav. is to go to the screen where all of the applications are shown. Click on nav. and start entering you choices.

Let me know if this is of any help.

Paul

Unforunately, there is just a Menu and Home button next to the joystick. its silly I find that there is a Radio and Media button, but no Nav or Map. I can get to the Vav app via Voice Command but it seems to me that I am forced to select an option and I cant find one that will simply display the map without putting in an actual destination. if I dont put in a destination, it will just autmoatcally pause and do nothing. I must be overlooking something simple, but I havent been able to find the soltuion in the manual and hours of messing around with the Joy Stick and Voice command

Go to your dealership and get them to show you things.

When I bought my G37, a tech spent 30 minutes with me in the car showing me everything and you got to come back at another time for another 30 minute session.

I have a "show me" brain, not a "read it" brain.