New Car With Problems

My '04 Lexus also pulling to the left. I took it in today to have them look at it (4K miles), dealer said 3 techs drove it and didnt notice the pulling? Tech also mentined he looked for TSB and didnt find any on this issue. Now that I've read different posts it looks like this is an issue Lexus is not owning up to.

Does anyone have an updated info on this? It looks like this is as common a complaint as the trans issue, which just takes a little getting used to.

My 2004es330 has the Dunlops and had a vibration also. very slight. The dealer told me the belts shifted. Tires also will flat spot. Nylon belts cause this? 10000 miles on car drives and rides great. On second rotation, if vibration comes back after next rotation, I'll run the spare to find out which tire it is. Dealer seems good about it. I think tires are at 34, 35 psi. I'll check this morning.

Timothy

if the belts shifted, then the tire will be hard to balance as they will shift again.

The dealer should replace it or Dunlop should replace it.

Nylon belted and rayon belted tires do get flat spots when left overnight or for longer periods of time, but they spin true within a couple minutes of rotation.

You can also have the tires balanced again under road force. Find a garage that has the Hunter RoadForce balancing machine. This applies pressure to the tire while spin balancing and this will help mimic actual road conditions when the tire is remounted. Awesome piece of equipment.

steviej