How Many Drain Tubes On A Es330 Sunroof?

My recent purchase of a 2004 ES330 has a leaking sunroof. I read some blogs on clogged drains. Front two drains were clogged so I sent a piese of flexable wire thru till it stopped somewhere at the wheel well or firewall. Cleaned both front drains, cleaned the channel and blew compressed air thru. Test both front drains with water and drains vey well now. Rear two drains are hard to get to so I found where they exit below the trunk/wheel well and blew them out with compressed air. Cleaned the gasket with warm water and shut the sunroof. Poured some water over the roof and could see fronts were working fine, no water coming inside but nothing out of the rear drains. Maybe it was not enough water.

Question: Is there only 4 drains or are there a couple mid drains too? I think I just saved myself a 99.00 an hour diagnostic appointment set for tomorrow to check/repair the sunroof at the dealer.