No Start After Storage

lexlover1

Hi guys I have a 95 ls which has been in storage for about a year now. Fuel was stabalized and all was well when parked.

Tried today, rolls over great battery is fully charged. Not a chance of a kick or any sign of the engine starting. I also have an es 300

sitting beside it in the same conditions and it fired fine.

Can anyone please give me a few pointers on where to start looking for my problem. Thanks

This may sound silly, but check for fuel. Everything being the same, it appears most likely to be the culprit.

Otherwise, check both the high tension leads or wires to the coils - depending on where you stored the car, if it was not moved at all, squirrels or rats may have gotten into the engine bay and played havoc with the wires among other things!!!

Good advice from fsuguy. I shudder to think about the critters such as mice chewing on wires, but it happens. As a quick 'kick', I would spray some starter fluid into the air filter snout and see if it would awaken. If so, fuel is the issue. It might just need more 'time' to get the fuel flowing. Hopefully.