Another Used 2011 Rx350 For The Pacific Northwest

ROTTBOY

Hello to all!!!!

Just came from the Lexus dealership yesterday and signed a deal on a used 2011 RX350 w/ the Touring pkg. for a total of $35,800. Has 12,500 miles on her and looks like a new beast. Traded in my '07 FJ Cruiser 6-speed so that the wife would stop complaining about bringing 2 pairs of shoes everytime she drives to work or the mall. Looks like my off-roading days are now history and life of "luxury" is just around the corner. Am taking delivery this Tuesday after the dealer installs the OEM park sensors (wife loved those on our FJ).

Have been on this site since last week during my shopping and learned a whole lot. Do you guys think I did decent on the pricing????

BTW, what anyone's experience with the stock factory 19" tires on snow? Does the RX's AWD do the trick? I know we'll miss the toughness of our FJ. It could literally go anywhere anytime on the same set of tires - and moreso, when I lock the diffs.

LexusRX350LEFTSIDEAug32013_zpsc15f3e1c.j