2013 Lexus Ls Interior

Sat in a 2013 ls the other day at the dealership in their showroom .. Without doubt the most gorgeous, luxurious, comfortable interior of any car I have ever seen ... I cannot believe how amazing that interior is ..

Sat in a 2013 ls the other day at the dealership in their showroom .. Without doubt the most gorgeous, luxurious, comfortable interior of any car I have ever seen ... I cannot believe how amazing that interior is ..

Can you hear that little voice whispering in your ear......Brian.....buy me Brian....i'm an LS, the most luxurious car Lexus makes.....oh Brian.....buy me!

Man. I know what you mean. The LS460 is a gorgeous automobile. I have looked at one or two 2009 or 2010's. But even then its still to much cash. Considering I can buy a brand new ES for about the same money. So I should go back and say it's not the price of the pre owned LS, its justifying purchasing that pre owned with 30,000 miles over a new ES with 7 miles on it.

What a dilimea!

• 2 months later...

Brand new ES... LS with 30K miles. I'd go with the LS all day. ES is an entry level, LS is a Flagship. I own a 2013 LS460 SP. if I were in your shoes I would do the LS.