99 Es 300, Never Ending 1153,1155 Codes

Long story short have had continuous problems with B2S1, 1153,1155 have ohm'd sensor which has been replaced twice in a short period of time, Heater is in Spec, Sensor will not Fluctuate off of .66V Have checked at terminal 3 at ECU BLk/RED and BLk/WHT both show around 12v with key on does that determine ECU faulty?

Did you use Denso OEM sensors? If you used Bosch, that is probably your problem, however are there any cracks in the exhaust manifold? or leaks in the flex coupling on exhaust.

Yes OEM Sensors, Can't tell if there is any leak, I think I have ECU problem, can anyone confirm the testing procedure on that? as stated above I checked voltage on BLK/RED BLK/W on Terminal 3 KOEO and had right at 12v. Also haven't had any lean codes.

Would also like to check for continuity of sensors but can't find diagram, B1S1 works properly. Would like someone to validate the testing procedure to determine if it is the ECU at Fault.