Options My Ls Came With

enksdad

hi folks, im flnally a lexus owner! (93 LS 400) i have many questions but ill start with this one...

how can i find out what options my model came with. i have found a list of available options and some are obvious. i.e. nak stereo, cell phone, heated front seats. i would like to know if it has leveling suspension and so on. thanks in advance!!! tim

http://www.lexus.com/contact/pdf/1993/1993LSspecs.pdf

There would be multiple rocker switches (instead of only a Power/Normal switch) by the gear selector if it has air suspension - my condolences if it has it. It was a fairly inexpensive option when new but horribly expensive to repair and troublesome.

It has a CD changer in the trunk if there is a CD button on the radio.

It has seat memory if there are three buttons for it by the inside driver's door opener lever.

It has heated seats and TRAC if there are two seat heater buttons above and to the right of the center console ashtray and of course if there is a unit in the engine compartment clearly labeled TRAC.

Nakamichi radios are labeled as such on the front of the radio. Otherwise it says something like "Lexus Premium, etc."

I assume that you can determine if it has a moon roof.