Ls Traction Control

Mattelex

I recently purchased a 92 ls400. I seem to be having an issue with the traction control. The manual override button doesnt seem to work, and when i try to accelerate quickly it pulls power and acts as though the brake is being applied. My question is, can i disconnect it or take the fuse out without having negative side effects from doing so?? Any advice or opinions on the topic would be appreciated.

The Traction Control system is fully integrated into the ABS and main braking systems so it's not a case of pull the fuse to disable.

I would first be looking at pulling the fault codes and see what is flagging up in the Traction Control system, in the meantime lighten your foot on the gas pedal to avoid the problem.

So it cant be totaly removed? I purchased the car with the intention of doing a few mods and drifting it. If this cant be solved then i guess ill have to find another for this purpose. I had one problem with wiring the passenger tire rubbed the harness under the fender, causing the Suspension to fail. I repaired that within a few hours of purchase. Any problem that caused should be resolved......... should be