New Sc400 Owner

elijahusmanov

Hey guya, so i got as a birthday gift from my parents, a 1991 Lexus sc400. Ill post pictures up but i would appreciate tips on maintence, how to freshen it up (needs to be cleaned), what the best rims are (need new wheels) and other stuff like that. thanks!

post-148535-0-82187800-1366764998_thumb.

post-148535-0-61419700-1366764933_thumb.

This guy blew my 605hp Camaro away at the track last year in a boosted SC400 running 30lbs of boost. I was thinking about an easy win when I first looked over to my right, little did I know it was a total sleeper with drag slicks and tons of power. Enjoy the car, they have very nice body lines.

Hi Elijah, Great to have you join the Lexus Owners Club. Take a look around the site and try out some forums that fit your interest. One forum you might want to check out is the Detailing one. Check out with others about products and tricks to use to bring the look of your ride standing tall. Also the mod. forum and be sure to go to the SC400 group.

For specific issues uses the LOC search engine. It's fast and has a huge data base just for Lexus.

Paul