Hello Form Pa, New To Forums Not To Lexus

Pga

Just wanted to stop and say hello, I have been reading these forums for years and received a lot of useful information. My first Lexus was a 01 RX300 that I bought used from a local dealership. I knew the person and knew the cars he dealt with were trustworthy. I had to do something with the winters we have here and this one fell into my lap. Coming from a Nissan Maxima which was an 05 I was hesitant. When I decided to go thru with the deal to my amazement the 01 RX300 was worth more than my 05. That there made me a believer. Had the vehicle for six years after that and put almost 100,000 miles on it from 62,000 when I purchased it. Was a great vehicle and had very little things go wrong with it, but it was time to upgrade. I was hooked and I just purchased my first certified pre-owned 09 RX 350. After having a lot of "bells and whistles" I wanted everything and in obsidian. Have the RX 350 for three weeks and love it. What a difference from the RX 300. Well that is my story now only if the weather would break so I can get back to golfing and cycling.