Newbie With His First Lexus Sc400

GregoryScott

FINALLY....after several months , miles and poorly described cars....I GOT ONE!!! A 1993 sc400 owned by a gentleman in his 60's. It's onyx black with a no hit,laser straight body, 136000 on the clock .as clean under as on top (hard to find rust free 20 year old cars in Wisconsin).radio does not work ,I'm sure it's the amp,power steering leaks.and it's got is300 wheels (i think) anyway I'm sure i'll find the help I need from ya'll.Just wanted to say hi.

I am a new member also with a 1992 SC400. Sharing my stereo story: the Nakamichi has not worked since purchase a few weeks ago. After reading a variety of posts, I decided to purchase an amp on Ebay. The best deal turned out to be another bad amp (I assume), although I did at least get the helicopter sounds out of the speakers with this one. I sent it back for a refund and now waiting on another, more expesive one, expected to be delivered tomorrow. If this fails, the SC will be visiting an electrical expert. One of the few other things it could be is the old car phone mute button or wiring has shorted.

Do you have the NAK or Pioneer?? Keep us posted on how you have it repaired. Thanks.