Trac Light Biking

64falcon

hi i got a 95 ls 400 with 222k miles car runs grate for weeks thin one day trac off light bikes and check engine come on check the cod and it is engine temp sensor. put a new one in cleared the cod. car runs grate of weeks and thin the same thing.this time win i cleared the cod the car did not start just cranked and cranked. i took the battery cable off for an hr. put the cable back on. the car stared right up.car ran great for years. now it doing it agin. someone sad that the ecm had field. but i dont thank the ecm has field or the car will never run. anyone got any ides. what it could be.

hi i got a 95 ls 400 with 222k miles car runs grate for weeks thin one day trac off light bikes and check engine come on check the cod and it is engine temp sensor. put a new one in cleared the cod. car runs grate of weeks and thin the same thing.this time win i cleared the cod the car did not start just cranked and cranked. i took the battery cable off for an hr. put the cable back on. the car stared right up.car ran great for years. now it doing it agin. someone sad that the ecm had field. but i dont thank the ecm has field or the car will never run. anyone got any ides. what it could be.

It looks like a case of chronically bad spelling and poor grammar.

• I don’t think your ECM is field (or fried) if that is what you were saying.
  • Is the car running or not? You say it is doing it again. What is it doing again? Not starting? Then starting after you disconnect the battery? Maybe read your own post before sending it.
  • Temp sensor won’t stop the car from starting. That may reduce fuel performance (MPG) but not starting.
  • What was the code number you cleared recently and long ago? Were they the same codes?