Radio Pre-Sets/favorites

Spats

Hello. I have a 2013 RX 350. When we purchased it this past Sept., it already had some pre-set radio stations. Since then, I have added several of my own. I have tried deleting the ones that were there when I took delivery, but can't seem to figure out how. The only way I remove one is to add one of my own. This still leaves several stations that I don't want. This becomes a hassle when I scan through the stations using the button on the stearing wheel. It takes forever to get to a station I want.

I have looked through both the large owners manual and the Navigation/Audio manual. I can't find anything on how to delete existing stations. Is there some trick to removing stations that I don't want in my pre-sets?

You can only replace a pre set .

Example : 3) 101.5 You want 103.9 on selection 3 .

Select selection 3) your radio is on 101.5 now dial 103.9 , push and hold selection 3 until 103,9 is memorized for that selection.

You have 6 sections of presets go to that section then use steering wheel or sit down and organize them to desire for ease when using steering wheel selector.

You can only replace a pre set .

Example : 3) 101.5 You want 103.9 on selection 3 .

Select selection 3) your radio is on 101.5 now dial 103.9 , push and hold selection 3 until 103,9 is memorized for that selection.

You have 6 sections of presets go to that section then use steering wheel or sit down and organize them to desire for ease when using steering wheel selector.

Yep, that's what I've been doing. Thought there might something I was missing. Thanks for replying.