2003 Lexus Lx 470 Ach Shocks?

youbetcha!

The front end is bouncing around.... I went to 2 different places and both said they all 4 needed to be replaced. (150K miles) I think I am going to order the parts for Lexuspartsnow.com which is cheaper than both places quoted. Then pay for the labor.

Boy its going to be expensive, yikes.

• 4 months later...

The front end is bouncing around.... I went to 2 different places and both said they all 4 needed to be replaced. (150K miles) I think I am going to order the parts for Lexuspartsnow.com which is cheaper than both places quoted. Then pay for the labor.

Boy its going to be expensive, yikes.

I would just do the strutmasters converstion. 530.00 at my door and one day to install....rides great and I do not have to worry about other parts going out on the ahc. Sensors are 330 a pop and there are 3. Accumulators are 650 each. Heard bad things about the aftermarket ones on many forums. The links from the sensor to the a-arm are 90 each....crazy expensive.

I was falling out of love with my LX470 and thanks to the strutmaster kit I am back in love with her. Arnott makes a kit but it contains helper springs...not sure if those ride good or not. OME makes a kit to 1k to lift the vehicle...I almost went with that kit because I think the lift would be nice to have but wasn't wanting to drop the extra money. It replaces the torsion bars where as strutmasters just reclocks the existing torsion bars.